Every year in January through March, the Club holds a Youth Archery Shoot for children 16 and under.
Youth Archery 2021
Youth Archery Ages 10-16:
- January 20, 2021 (sign-up & practice)
- January 27, 2021 (sign-up & practice)
- February 3, 2021
- February 10, 2021
- February 17, 2021
- February 24, 2021
- March 3, 2021
- March 10, 2021
- March 17, 2021
- March 24, 2021
Youth Archery Ages 9 & younger:
- January 22, 2021 (sign-up & practice score)
- January 29, 2021 (sign-up & practice score)
- February 5, 2021
- February 12, 2021
- February 19, 2021
- February 26, 2021
- March 5, 2021
- March 12, 2021
- March 19, 2021
- March 26, 2021
- Sign up nights will be limited to the age groups as follows:
Ages 10-11-12 yrs. old and 13-16 yrs. old on Wednesday January 20, 2021 and any proceeding Wednesday from 6:00pm-8:00pm.
Ages 7 yrs. old and younger along with 8-9 yrs. old on Friday January 22, 2021 and any proceeding Friday from 6:00pm-8:00pm.
- There are 2 weeks of registration and practice, then 8 weeks of scored shooting.
- Masks will be required to enter the facility. Masks must be worn the entire time, by all that are entering the building. If found to not be wearing you WILL be asked to leave. (this is not optional)
- Social distancing should be always maintained. (suggestion of 6ft)
- Temperatures will be taken upon entry every night.
- There will be a COVID-19 questionnaire that must be answered in order to enter. This will take place every night.
- Spectators will be limited at the club's discretion.
- Would like to limit entry to 1 coach for each shooter.
- Waver forms will be available to be filled out and signed the nights of registration. (this must be completed prior to participating)
- Parents are responsible for their child's behavior. There will be tables and chairs available during non-shooting times.
- Any questions can be emailed to email@example.com
We will do our best to help any child that needs us, but you will need to let us know. Some want our help and some do not. You tell us and we will do what we can.